- By far the most commonly used pipe in residential homes, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe is the white piping commonly used in plumbing applications. Affordable and versatile with a number of different fittings and sizes available, PVC is great for most warm and cold water applications.
- Copper pipes are probably the most traditional plumbing pipe used due to their extensive duration and reliability. They provide superior corrosion resistance, great material to be used for hot and cold water, and it can be managed easily.
How do i unblock my drain?
- The Bent Wire Hanger. Simple enough, but surprisingly effective.
- Baking Soda and Vinegar Mixer.
- The Wet & Dry Vacuum.
- Boiling Water.
- Caustic Soda.
How to unclog drains with coke?
- To get started, purchase a two liter bottle of Coke and allow it to acclimate to room temperature. After pouring it down the drain, let it fizz and work its corrosive power for an hour or two before running hot water. Coke and Pepsi are loaded with phosphoric acid, which breaks down buildup that can clog your drains!