How much does paving cost?
- Homeowners can expect to pay from R85 per square metre to R200 per square metre to have paving installed in their driveway, and anywhere from R85 per square metre to R300 per square metre for the raw materials.
Is it cheaper to pave or put concrete?
- Standard concrete slabs are generally lower in cost per square foot than the alternative. Typically, you will pay 10%-15% more if you choose paving stones over standard concrete slabs. If you decide to upgrade to stamped concrete, paving stones will most likely cost you the same or even less in most cases.
How much does it cost to lay paving per square meter?
- There are 50 bricks (standard size 230x110x76mm) per square metre. When you lay each side by side there are 9 bricks per lineal metre. If you lay them end to end there are 4.5 per lineal metre.
How much is paving bricks in South Africa?
- From R175 to 205 per square meter depending on type of paving brick.
How many paving bricks are in a pallet?
- Paving Brick Interlock 80mm Per Pallet (480) 9.6m2.