- We charge R449 per square meter to fit and supply standard paving bricks.We charge R99 per square meter to install paving supplied and this applies to 50 squares or more if its lets say 10 squares we charge labour per hour
- Standard concrete slabs are generally lower in cost per square foot than the alternative. Typically, you will pay 10%-15% more if you choose paving stones over standard concrete slabs. If you decide to upgrade to stamped concrete, paving stones will most likely cost you the same or even less in most cases.
How much does it cost to lay paving per square meter?
- There are 50 bricks (standard size 230x110x76mm) per square metre. When you lay each side by side there are 9 bricks per lineal metre. If you lay them end to end there are 4.5 per lineal metre.
- Paving bricks are going for R3500 per 1000 bricks.
How many paving bricks are in a pallet?
- Paving Brick Interlock 80mm Per Pallet (480) 9.6m2.