- Don’t let your paint dry out. A half-empty can of paint will dry out.
- Use the right primer.
- Avoid lap marks.
- Stir paint with a modified stirrer.
- Add texture, if you want.
- Don’t wash your brushes or rollers.
- Deal with problem tape.
- Determine the kind of paint on existing walls.
What is the right order to paint?
- Paint the Trim First, Then the Ceilings and Walls.
What is the best colour to paint a living room?
- Gray. Gray walls make your living room feel more spacious.
- Blue. It’s a no-brainer for the room that brings everyone together.
- Beige. Beige is the go-to neutral for interior designers.
- Black. Black is not the most obvious color for a living room–but that’s what makes it so great.