How much does a ceiling cost?
- Nonetheless, whether you’re looking for the cost to drywall a ceiling, drop ceiling costs or any other ceiling project, the average cost to install a ceiling is R140 per board multiplied by number of square meters plus labour per hour at R450.
What is rhinoboard ceiling?
- RhinoBoard is a plasterboard and consists of an aerated or foamed gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to, special paper liners. RhinoBoard is used as lining/cladding for ceilings, drywalls and drylining. RhinoBoard is non combustible and it is used as a lining in fire rated drywall and ceiling systems.
How much does it cost to repair a water damage ceiling?
- The average cost to repair a ceiling with water damage is about R1200 per board replacement, including labor and material charges. If you find spots or crack anywhere in the home, then don’t waste your time and call a water damage repair company right away.
How much does drywall cost?
- It cost from R890 per linear meter to install a drywall.
How much does office partitioning cost?
- An open plan fitout with a few offices would cost between R890 per linear metre and include: An open plan work environment. Workstations with partitions. A few small offices.
Drywall partitioning prices?