How much does a ceiling cost?
- We charge R140 per square meter labour only materials supplied. You can expect to pay R100 to 205 for ceiling boards depending on quality.Do not forget the brandering be it aluminium or wooden you can budget to pay R2500 for 16 squares wooden brandering would much cheaper though. We charge R999 per linear meter to install drywall materials supplied upto rhinoliting. We do the paint work but we charge the paint work seperately
What is rhinoboard ceiling?
- RhinoBoard is a plasterboard and consists of an aerated or foamed gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to, special paper liners. RhinoBoard is used as lining/cladding for ceilings, drywalls and drylining. RhinoBoard is non combustible and it is used as a lining in fire rated drywall and ceiling systems.
How much does it cost to repair a water damage ceiling?
- The average cost to repair a ceiling with water damage is about R1200 per board replacement, including labor and material charges. If you find spots or crack anywhere in the home, then don’t waste your time and call a water damage repair company right away and fix up your home
How much does drywall cost?
- It cost from R999 per linear meter to install a drywall.
How much does office partitioning cost?
- An open plan fitout with a few offices would cost between R999 per linear metre and include: An open plan work environment. Workstations with partitions. A few small offices.
Drywall partitioning prices?